Animal Guardian Series
The Crystal-Rose Animal Guardian Series is an eight-month program, meeting once per month, to learn about our Animal brethren.
This series is specifically for anyone who wishes to be an animal communicator or work with animals in some way, for anyone whose role is to be a Guardian of the Animal Kingdom, for anyone wishing to learn more about their animals, and for anyone who simply loves animals.
We will meet the Guardian of the Animal Kingdom and the Guardians of the various animal species (Canine Guardian, Feline Guardian, Equine Guardian) and work with these Guardians to further develop our understanding of animals in general and certain species in particular. We will learn our proper role in co-creating with our animal brethren, and we will learn about the gifts and energies that each species offers to us and what our role is in supporting them (yes, it is different for each species).
We will cover the dos and don’ts of animal communication and animal healing, and we will correct some of the mistakes that many animal healers make. For example, most assume that animals have the same seven-chakra system that humans have.
Classes are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, September 6, 2019, from 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, October 4, 2019, from 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, November 1, 2019, from 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, December 20, 2019, from 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, January 17, 2020, from 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, February 7, 2020, from 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, March 6, 2020, from 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, April 3, 2020, from 6 to 9 pm
This program is open to all. Drop-ins welcome. Preregistration is helpful.
Exchange – $80 per month.