DIVINE TOUCH HEALING PROGRAM – March 10, 2022
“To touch physically is to validate – to touch spiritually is to heal.”
The laying on of hands, or Divine Touch, has been practiced by many cultures and religions for thousands of years. Chiron, Asclepius, and Jeshua were all Masters of Divine Touch, or Hands-on-Healing.
In our quest for spiritual attainment, we often overlook the needs of our physical nature. Our bodies not only need food, shelter, and rest to be comfortable, they require Touch in order to fully thrive and integrate all parts of our being. To heal by touch is to recognize and validate the experience of both the physical body and the spiritual body. And it is through the act of performing a healing that you, as the Healer, heal yourSelf.
In the Crystal-Rose Divine Touch Healing Program you will Master the art of Divine Touch, which gently, yet powerfully, reconnects the spiritual body with the physical body – rebuilding your body of light. Restoring this flow of energy will enable you to fully integrate all of your spiritual information and awareness so that you can achieve physical wellness and spiritual wellbeing.
The Crystal-Rose Divine Touch Healing Program begins March 10, 2022, and is one year in duration. Classes are on Thursday evenings, with clinics scheduled monthly. In each class you will both give and receive a hands-on-healing. Topics include, and are not limited to:
- Your unique healing energy
- Neutral touch and healing from wholeness
- Your wellness vibration
- Your commitment to your body and the silver cord
- How to see and heal specific illnesses and dis-ease
- Rest and how it has everything to do with your health
- Your first breath, your first touch
- Family programming
- Update the astral body
- Releasing the Heartwall
- Telepathic and the creative channels
- Remove “pain pictures” lodged in the chakras and body
- Creating a new picture of your body – limited versus infinite
- Rebirth, renewal, karma, and miracles
- Role of the endocrine system in harmonizing spirit and body
- Invalidation, the pain sheath, electric blue, forgiveness
- The role of love and compassion, not sympathy, in healing
- Psychic surgery
This program will prepare you to be a professional hands-on-healer if that is your intent.
Enrollment is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
To be accepted into the program participants must:
- Complete the Healing Energy 1 and Healing Energy 2 classes through Crystal-Rose.
- Provide a brief list of past spiritual studies and current spiritual classes you are enrolled in.
- Provide a short statement of your reasons/intentions for entering this program. Personal and professional. This is so that we can tailor the program to meet your needs.
- Perform a personal ceremony (including your Soul-self/Higher-self in this ceremony) committing to your growth and the duration of this program. You might also use this ceremony to become clear about your intentions for this program. Let me be clear – you are making this commitment to your Soul-self/Higher-self.
- Provide exchange.
Deadline for submittal of enrollment requirements is March 1, 2022.
The abundance exchange is $185 (normally $240)** per month for each of the twelve months of the program. I choose not to require contracts for Crystal-Rose programs, preferring to operate from a higher consciousness and trusting each person to be true to their agreements with me and, more importantly, the agreements they make with their Soul-self/Higher-self in their ceremony.
That said, due to the nature of this program, there is a possibility that the energies and agreements you have given up your seniority to will influence you. Therefore, participants will provide twelve post-dated checks for enrollment into the program. These checks, each in the amount of $185, shall be dated March 10, 2022; April 1, 2022; May 1, 2022; June 1, 2022; July 1, 2022; August 1, 2022; September 1, 2022; October 1, 2022; November 1, 2022; December 1, 2022; January 1, 2022; and February 1, 2022, and will be deposited on those days.
**The Healing Program is normally $240 per month, and we are offering a discount this year at $185 per month.
Crystal-Rose offers scholarships (discounted tuition) and trade opportunities for those in need of financial assistance. Please contact Crystal-Rose for a scholarship application. Deadline for scholarships is January 25, 2022.
Message from Traci
To be a healer is to heal. Safety, nurturing, care, compassion and yes, touch, are all a part of creating the environment so that healing can take place. One does not heal, physically or emotionally, if one does not feel safe in the world. In the Crystal-Rose Divine Touch Healing Program, you will learn how to create a Sanctuary for yourSelf and others and how to carry this Sanctuary within your Lightbody.
By enrolling in the Crystal-Rose Divine Touch Healing Program, you are making a profound commitment to your personal growth and spiritual attainment. You are stating your intent to fully rebuild and restore your lightbody and to integrate your spiritual nature with your physical nature, becoming the bridge between spirit and matter, between Heaven and Earth. You are claiming wholeness and wellness as your living embodiment.
I whole-heartedly welcome each of you to this program. It is an intensive program, and a personal program, and you will experience yourself in wellness. ~ Traci
“Healer, Heal Thyself”~ Jeshua
Class Dates- 2022/2023
|March 2022||September 2022|
|Thursday, March 10, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, March 17, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, March 24, 2022||TBA|
|April 2022||October 2022|
|Thursday, April 7, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, April 14, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, April 21, 2022||TBA|
|May 2022||November 2022|
|Thursday, May 5, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, May 12, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, May 19, 2022||TBA|
|June 2022||December 2022|
|Thursday, June 2, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, June 9, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, June 16, 2022||TBA|
|July 2022||January 2023|
|Thursday, July 7, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, July 14, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, July 21, 2022||TBA|
|August 2022||February 2023|
|Thursday, August 4, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, August 11, 2022||TBA|
|Thursday, August 18, 2022||TBA – graduation|
Classes are in-person from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at 210 Vallejo Street, Suite C, Petaluma. Clinic dates and times are announced monthly.